Bathing Suit Tops by Bra Size - Bra Top Bathing Suit
Find the Perfect Fit with Bra-Sized Swimwear
The arrival of summer should have you looking forward to carefree days at the beach or pool, not dreading the challenge of finding a swimsuit that fits. However, for many full-figured and post-pregnancy women, searching for a swimsuit that offers adequate support and coverage without scrimping on style and quality can take the fun out of beach season.
At Hermoza, we want all women to look and feel their best, whether swimming laps or unwinding on the sand. Our luxurious bra-sized swimwear is created with your curves in mind, offering just the right amount of flattering lift and reliable coverage you need to feel gorgeous — in styles that are runway-ready yet comfortable enough to wear all day.
Make your bathing suit search a breeze this year by choosing from our bra-sized swimsuits. We design each suit to enhance your silhouette and give you the confidence you need to savor every moment of the summer.
Is Bra-Sized Swimwear Best for You?
Some women have “standard” body shapes that fit perfectly with brand size charts, but the vast majority of us have figures that don’t fit the cookie-cutter sizes offered by most swimsuit brands. If you have always had generous curves up top or have recently filled out after pregnancy, you may struggle to find a bathing suit that offers enough support to avoid sagging or spillage. In this case, purchasing swimsuits by bra size may be the solution to your swimwear woes.
Bra-sized bikini tops, bra-sized tankini tops, and even bra-sized one-pieces let you choose your bathing suit tops by bra size rather than by dress size or — even worse — small, medium, or large. With bra-sized swimwear, you have much more control over the fit of the swimsuit top. Since these styles are sized to match bra sizes, you can get exactly the right amount of lift, structure, and coverage you need.
Like regular bras, bra-top bikinis, tankinis, and one-piece swimsuits use elastic shelves, underwires, moldable cups, and structured darts and seams to create lift and support. Additionally, padded cups and shapewear fabrics offer a flattering silhouette. You can opt for a top with the shape and support method you find most comfortable for your size and body type, just like you do when choosing your lingerie.
Bra-Sized Swimwear Fit: How to Measure
Finding the right fit for a bra-top bathing suit is similar to finding the right fit for a bra. You’ll need to take three main measurements to ensure your bra-sized bikini top or one-piece top fits like a dream:
- Cup size - You can get your cup size by looking at your favorite, well-fitted bras in your lingerie drawer.
- Band size - Measure your band size by taking the circumference of your torso just beneath your breasts.
- Bust size - Measure your bust size by taking the circumference of your torso at your nipple line.
Once you know your measurements, you should also settle on the type of support you want based on the style of bra you prefer. Do you lean towards full coverage with a high neckline and built-in cups, a push-up style with underwires, or a sporty shapewear shelf bra? By identifying your preferences, you’ll narrow down your choices when browsing for bra-sized swimwear.
Bra-Sized Swimwear Styles
Just because you need extra support doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice style. You’ll find many popular shapes for bra-sized swimwear to suit your unique look, whether you love feminine and flirty or chic and fashion-forward.
- Tankini - With the support and coverage of a one-piece and the fun-loving spirit of a bikini, a tankini offers the perfect beach-friendly compromise. Hermoza’s Nicole Tankini provides ample support for a full figure with wide, adjustable straps; a built-in bra; and a high, square halter neckline that stays in place for whether you’re up for a round of beach volleyball or simply want to relax under the umbrella with the latest romance novel.
- Bikini - Bra-size bikini tops use tricks of the lingerie trade, like underwires and padded cups to keep their shape. Bikini styles often feature crisscross straps or halter designs to ensure your suit stays in place. With no place to hide extra support, bikini tops that provide adequate lift and shape can be hard to find.
- Halter - The halter neckline has been a fashion icon since the Hollywood heyday, as screen divas know a flattering style when they see one. Our halter-top one-piece swimsuits, like the Genevieve and Marilyn, are glam styles that hide heavy-lifters like shelf bras, moldable cups, adjustable straps, and high-cut necklines to keep your cleavage shapely and firmly in place.
- Bandeau - Don’t think that your curves make this pretty swimwear style off limits! Choose a bandeau top that provides lift and support with a built-in bra and detachable straps that you can pop on for a stroll on the beach and pop off for sunbathing. Try our chic black Lucy one-piece, with its straight-cut bandeau neckline topped with a fabulously flattering mesh flounce. For a more whimsical version, our Mac tankini top pairs a festive fabric with an azure flounce, all hiding a built-in bra and moldable cups to keep you shapely even without straps.
Hermoza’s bra-sized swimwear takes the guesswork out of finding the perfect one-piece or tankini top to fit your curves. Shop our curated selection of luxury post-baby swimsuits and bathing suits for hourglass figures. Our collections offer impeccable style with the ample support and coverage you need, or contact us for help finding the perfect swimsuit to compliment your body type and personal style.
Shop the story