( we see you with your iconic style )
Did you know?
- T1D isn’t caused by diet or lifestyle.
- Treatment requires multiple insulin injections daily or infusion.
- People with T1D cannot produce insulin.
- (We need the insulin hormone to get energy from food.)
- 1.25m Americans diagnosed
- Without proper treatment, diabetes can cause kidney, eye, cardiovascular + nerve diseases.
- It’s life threatening.
We need your help!
END ZONE FIELD SEAT — AMENITIES
- Each ticket includes:
- Pregame seat access to watch team warm-ups
- Pregame + *Halftime access to the San Manuel Gold Reception area (by South Tennis Court)
- → All-inclusive premium bar + tailgate menu
- → NFL Sunday ticket on December 22, 2019
- Complimentary in-seat dining service during game
- Access to Field Bar (until end of 3rd quarter)
- Premium parking
- Private VIP entrance + restrooms
- Invites to exclusive VIP Premium Member Events
- Dedicated Account Manager
- VIP Doors open at 9:30 a.m. on game day
- Stadium Gates open at 10:00 a.m. on game day
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Go to thehermoza.com/collections/change-the-game and purchase a t-shirt or hat.
- At checkout, select which charity you want your money to go to. Options include: JDRF, Insulin for Life and Diabetes Research Connection (DRC).
- Not into the hat or t-shirt? Not a problem! We’re also opening up our store for purchase. Use code T1D and we’ll take 25% of your purchase and donate it on your behalf.
- Everyone who participates in this campaign will be entered into a drawing with the chance to win end zone field seat tickets to the Oakland Raiders/Los Angeles Chargers game on December 22, 2019 and the opportunity to meet Philip Rives.
- Stay tuned for the winner reveals on December 9th.
I'm The Brave Type
“One thing I want others to know about type 1 diabetes is it cannot be prevented. It is an autoimmune disease and there is no cure... yet!"
Brian C. Age 4 Diagnosed at age 15 months
San Diego, CA
I'm The Fearless Type
“A cure for T1D would mean that I could finally have peace of mind and go back to being a regular teenager again.”
Stefano S. Age 16. Diagnosed at age 14
I'm The Sporty Type
“A cure for type 1 diabetes would mean my parents not having to constantly manage my blood sugar 24/7, especially during my practices and games – or when I’m just being a kid. “
Gracie M Age 10. Diagnosed at age 7
I’m The Dancing Type
“It would mean that my friends and I wouldn't have to worry about constantly checking our blood sugar, getting poked by needles and going to lots of doctor's appointments. It would allow us to focus on just being kids instead of worrying so much.”
Layla K. Age 11. Diagnosed at age 10
“I want to change the game not only for my son, but for others with diabetes,” said Los Angeles Chargers Quarterback Philip Rivers. “My son was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at age five and we’ve watched him live his life to the fullest every day since. We are thankful for the incredible diabetes organizations and experts, and hope our efforts make a difference in the lives of others living with this disease.”
- Philip Rivers
“After our son was diagnosed with diabetes, we were in shock,” said Tiffany Rivers, Hermoza Co-Founder and mom of nine. It was with early encouragement and the sense of community we received that our family moved from a place of overwhelming sadness to feeling confident that we had the tools to help our son thrive. As a mom, NFL wife and business owner, I am honored to raise awarenessfor diabetes, and to give back to organizations who are there for other families, especially during those early days following a diagnosis.”
“Partnering with three of the top non-profits offers a unique opportunity for different vantage points on T1D. “ When our son was first diagnosed with T1D, it was JDRF that offered comfort and a sense of community with their take home gift bags. We felt comfort in a time that made us feel isolated."
- Tiffany Rivers
“Hermoza is partnering with three incredible diabetes charities this month, including JDRF, Insulin for Life and The Diabetes Research Connection,” said Marisa De Lecce, Hermoza Co-Founder. “At Hermoza, we place a high emphasis on making the world a better place, and are taking care of all hard costs so every dollar raised though t-shirt and hat sales goes directly to the organizations. Every donation received creates an opportunity for making a difference and helping those in need.”
- Hermoza (Tiffany Rivers and Marisa De Lecce)