Need Stylish Support? Try the Best Bathing Suits for a Large Bust
Whether your generous curves are a natural gift or a surprise perk of pregnancy, you need extra support to keep you comfortable and confident when the temperatures soar, and it’s time to hit the beach. However, finding swimsuits for big busts can be a challenge. Cute, strappy styles leave you sagging, while more structured suits often have a frumpy vibe.
If you’re desperately seeking the best bathing suits for large busts that strike the perfect balance between style and support, Hermoza’s got you (and your girls!) covered. We have curated a fabulously flattering collection of one-piece bathing suits for big busts and tankinis for large busts that offer the structure you need in the style and fabrics you love.
Bring out your best this summer while you’re lounging poolside or frolicking in the waves with our fun and flirty swimwear designed for your figure.
Best Bathing Suits for a Large Bust
Just because you need ample support doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice a flirty design or confidence-boosting fit. Fashion-forward bathing suits for large busts feature clever tricks like adjustable straps, hidden bra cups, and shapewear panels to keep your swimsuit in place and your bustline covered no matter how active you are. Here’s our selection of best bathing suits for large busts that suit any style — from pretty vintage-inspired outlines to sporty cuts for an athletic look.
- Marisa One-Piece - With its wide straps and built-in bra, this sleek one-piece won’t dig into your shoulders or leave you sagging. One of our best swimsuits for a large bust, the Marisa has a squared-off neckline cut high enough to keep your cleavage firmly in place. This swimsuit comes in both colorful prints and understated solids.
- Genevieve One-Piece - Halter necklines are a sophisticated way to provide extra lift. Our high-cut design has an attached shelf bra and removable moldable cups to offer structure without the discomfort that underwire swimwear for big busts is known for. Want to draw attention away from your bustline? The side-tie sash at the waist is an eye-catching detail to take the spotlight off your top half.
- Marilyn One-Piece - Channel your inner diva with a glam one-piece inspired by Hollywood’s “Golden Age.” Don’t let the whimsical vintage style fool you — with a high-cut square neckline, built-in bra, and wide, adjustable halter straps, this is one of our best bathing suits for large breasts.
- Margaret One-Piece - Swim laps without worrying about slipping out of your suit with this sporty rashguard-inspired style. A racerback, high neckline features a zipper closure, and removable molded cups give you reliable coverage for an active day at the pool or beach. These qualities earn this suit a spot on the list of best bathing suits for large busts.
- Amber One-Piece - Contemporary color blocking and an updated take on the classic halter-style top make this bold suit a fashionable choice, but you can count on the built-in bra, shapewear fabric, and high neckline for enough lift and coverage to wear it with confidence.
- Elizabeth One-Piece - The high boatneck, wide straps, and built-in bra offer great coverage, while the bright block of color or bold vertical stripes on top and black high-waisted faux-tankini bottom create a unique vintage-inspired style that turns heads. A side-slung waist sash finishes off this chic look to make it one of our favorite bathing suits for full busts.
- Nicole Tankini - Enjoy the freedom of movement of a bikini with the support of a one-piece with this fun-loving yet hard-working tankini top. Wide, adjustable halter straps, a built-in bra, and a high, square neckline that stays firmly in place make this one of our most popular bathing suits for large busts.
The Benefits of Swimsuits for Big Busts
You may have struggled to find a stylish yet supportive swimsuit for your entire life or have found yourself with fuller curves after pregnancy and are new to the bathing suit search. Either way, it’s important to choose swimwear specifically designed for big busts.
The extra support provided by features like wide, adjustable straps, built-in bras, and structured shapewear flatters your figure and eases the strain on your back and neck. In addition, high square or boat necklines and zipper closures ensure you stay covered, and your girls stay place, no matter how active your day. Together, these benefits provide the comfort and confidence you need to enjoy — rather than dread — your time at the pool or beach this summer.
Hermoza offers a wide selection of classic and trendy one-piece swimsuits and tankinis for big busts created specifically to enhance your silhouette and stay reliably in place all day. Shop our best bathing suits for a large bust, or contact us for more tips and guidance about choosing luxury swimsuits to look and feel your best.