New Year, New Hermoza
While we love a winter wonderland as much as the next Hermoza, the newest additions in our Spring line are everything we need them to be to renew our cold weather spirits. New prints and colors are here to fulfill those stunning 2020 visions you’ve been dream boarding about.
- Our Periwinkle Blue takes its cue from the afternoon skies of our favorite shoreside resorts. Nothing says deep breaths in like clear, cloudless views next to pristine, cool water. Crisp, light, and soft, this new shade for the collection is a perfect complement for that Winter to Spring transition that we are already thinking about making. Chic and sophisticated with darker colors for the board room or sweet and romantic for that afternoon lunch date with your S.O., we are here for a periwinkle blue that is a custom fit for our custom-built lifestyles. See this hue in action in our Tiffany two-piece separates that serve up a simple and glamorous springtime mood.
- Our exclusive Ava’s Garden print is an absolute showstopper. A modern classic, this graphic floral design is everything you need to brush off that serious case of cabin fever to welcome in those vacay vibes. Playful and energetic, this print channels the spirit of our Hermozas who inspire us daily with their zest for a life well-lived. A gorgeous combination of soft pastels and strong, vibrant shades, this print is ideal for a mid-season pick me up from a forward-thinking closet. Who says you can’t wear floral in February? Not us. Check out all the morning (and evening) glory of this spectacular pattern in our Joy and Faustina one-pieces.
- Keep sparking all the joy with a tone for every season, the Vivid Violet, a shade that is soon to be your go to on the color wheel. A complement to every skin tone, this cool color gives us all the warm fuzzies since we can use it to elevate our typical winter monochromatic OOTDs. Light, yet bold enough to make a statement, seeing the Joy in vivid violet has us styling for days (and nights). A casual shade for brunch on a Saturday or as a formal complement to evening wear for dinner and drinks, any of our pieces in vivid violet will have you catching all the best lighting as you live that full technicolor life.
The New Year is the best time for a wardrobe reset. As you make resolutions to try new things, why not add new colors and prints to your list for 2020? When done thoughtfully, multichromatic styling can be equal parts perky and polished and can improve your mood and productivity. While we believe your confidence is your best accessory, a colorful closet can be encouraging and empowering. When you look your best, you feel your best, so add flattering, feminine fits to your list of new you priorities.
Visit our top guides from 2019 to help you find what is right for you and your intentions:
- That Color Looks Great on You, Hermoza
- What Bathing [Body] Suit Color is Right for Me?
- Bodysuit Sizing (and Styling) Demystified
- New Suits + Styles – So Here for Them
We are here for a Hermoza who plans and envisions her best life and dreams all the dreams, but how about moving towards a life of action and purpose instead? Hermozas who love creating can sometimes get stuck in the initiating stages of a project and might need a bit of a boost getting started.
Consider not just imagining or predicting what the New Year will hold for you and make arrangements and commitments now. The colors and prints in our Spring line are bold and captivating, just like you, so take a chance, Hermoza! What have you got to lose?
Create clear intentions to serve you in your goals to become stronger, happier, and more focused in 2020. Hermoza will be here for you, every step of the way. New designs and styles are sure to refresh that 2019 spirit so you can dive into a decade that is totally yours.